Mercedes-Benz 2020 AMG Performance Style Pre Designed Forged Steering Wheel Upgrade
Customize your driving experience which our brand new Carbon Fiber steering wheel for Mercedes-Benz drivers!
Why Choose Carbon City?
- All Steering Wheels Are Hand Crafted
- Nappa Leather Imported From Italy
- Carbon Fiber Imported From Japan
- 3D Modeling Prior To Construction Of Each Wheel
- Stitching Is Sewed By Hand For A Professional Finish
- Environmentally Friendly Foaming Process
- Securely Packaged To Ensure Wheel Is Not Damaged During Delivery
- Perfect OEM Fitment
- Wheel Shape: Original
- Leather Style: Alcantara
- Stitching: Black
- Forged Carbon
- Includes Carbon Fiber Racing Style Paddle Shifters
- Includes Original Airbag
- Includes Alcantara Airbag Cover With Gloss Black Logo
- Includes Aluminum Original Buttons
- Comes Complete, Ready To Install
- Installation requires a 10mm wrench to disconnect the battery, flathead screwdriver to safely remove the airbag, and a 16mm wrench to remove the steering wheel.
- Fit for Mercedes-Benz Models (Both AMG and Regular)
Fits All Models (2010 - 2022)
- Mercedes AMG GT
- Mercedes A-Class
- Mercedes CLA
- Mercedes C-Class
- Mercedes E-Class
- Mercedes G-Class
- Mercedes S-Class
- Mercedes V-Class
- Mercedes X-Class
- Mercedes CLS
- Mercedes GLA
- Mercedes GLC
- Mercedes GLE
- Mercedes GLS
- Fit for LHD & RHD Vehicles
What's In The Box?
- 1x Mercedes-Benz Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
- 1x Installation Guide
- The Optional Extras Will Be Installed On The Wheel
Usually, It takes 14-21 days to produce after the order is placed, and takes roughly 4-7 days to ship via DHL, FedEx or UPS worldwide.
Be sure to contact us via email if you are interested in any other custom options you would like in the steering wheel.
Be sure to disconnect the battery before working on any electrical components within your vehicle. We are not responsible for any injuries, damages to you or your vehicle which may occur as a result of not being careful whilst disassembling and reassembling your steering wheel. Also, if you have ordered an airbag cover, please be very careful when disassembling the original airbag, and replacing the components as incorrect installation could lead to extreme injuries or even death.